Friday, March 13, 2015

Yep! A Road Trip it Is!

 A 1000 year old Redwood tree
 My "live-in gardener" sitting in a tree
 The Redwood Forest
 Gorgeous coast line
Agapanthus is prevalent in California,
my mother loved seeing these along the highway.
The Pink Lady

Have you guessed where the road is taking my "live-in gardener" and me?
We stopped the first night in Crescent City, California, just over the border from Oregon.
Now we have traveled down the coast, through the Redwood trees, and
even saw flowers and a Pink Lady.
Come along with me, Northern California is a part of my heart.
Happy weekend, dear friends!

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love Northern California. It's about time for me to visit there again. I'm so glad you are traveling and sharing your photos - it's almost as good as being there with you!
~Adrienne~

Linda Jennings said...

I will enjoy traveling along!

La Tea Dah said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip and are enjoying the warm temperatures this weekend. Many call agapanthus the "freeway flower" here. Poor flower doesn't get much respect.

Mary said...

Have the happiest Birthday ever dear Marilyn. . . . and enjoy each mile of your road trip as you travel through lovely California in celebration.

Hugs to you and J.
Mary & Bob XX

Lorrie said...

A road trip is so much fun! Glad you are sharing the sights along the way.

Laura Morrigan said...

I would love to visit a giant redwood one day! I love that house,even if it is pink!

Britt-Arnhild said...

Lovely......I hope you had a wonderful birthday in these surroundings :-)

Tracy said...

Oh, WOW--those redwoods are simply awesome! haha... I hardly ever use that word, but they are mighty awesome! And so is that Pink Lady. Looks like it's made of spun-sugar--something from a fairy tale. Wonderful catching up with your road trip diary here, Marilyn! Such FUN! :o) ((HUGS))

Rosemary said...

What a wonderful journey! Those redwoods are simply amazing!