Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lavender Touch


Posted by Picasa

It must be summer, the lavender is beginning to bloom.

Brushing my hand along their blooms as I walk through the garden releases their fragrance and connects me to the essence.

When we walk by a friend, do we brush our hand along their arm and touch, releasing their fragrance? Do we feel more connected?

What do we touch as we move through life that releases a fragrance such as the touch of lavender or herb? Touching can bring such sensual feelings of happiness and joy. Touch something or someone today and release your inner feelings. Notice what you notice as you touch today.

5 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Your lavender is beautiful. I'm enjoying mine right now as well, and love to walk past it and squish the blossoms with my hands. Your illustration of touching someone or something today in a meaningful way is wise advice.

Angela McRae said...

What a lovely photo/thought/post! I adore lavender. Even the word itself is soothing, I think!

Gayle@Mountain Moma said...

I noticed the lavender in bloom today before I read your post. How lovely the picture is!

parTea lady said...

Lovely photos and thoughts.

Miss Blue's classroom said...

I just harvested my lavender. I am inspired by you thought of us being able to make someone happy today. Thank you.